Inspired by Dueling Makers and Art Ateliers (personal podcast about artists and their art studios), I present to you Amy’s Art Cabaret. Saturdays, 2pm PST live stream. An artist, or two or more and myself. We’ll talk art, life, time and more while making art! Note; art is interpreted as all mediums and media. Music, dance, general silliness and serious art will be discussed live in front of your eyes via Youtube! Sign up now to follow!
Watch livestream and recorded episodes of Amy's Art Cabaret on youtube!
- Episode 20 / November 7 Marina DeBris & Karen Benjamin
- Episode 19 / October 25 Stephanie Han - Black Cats
- Episode 18 / October 24 Shannon Matlaga and Pumpkins
- Episode 17 / October 17 Matt Pedersen
- Episode 16 / October 10 Liz McFarland
- Episode 15 / October 3 Solana Rose
- Episode 14 / September 26 Mona Lisa Has No Eyebrows
- Episode 13 / September 19 Masks
- Episode 12 / September 12 Diana Rivera
- Episode 11 / September 5 Amy interviews Barb
- Episode 10 / August 29 Barb interviews Amy
- Episode 9 / August 22 Diane Noren - Doll Decorator
- Episode 8 / August 15 Gene Wisniewski - Painter and writer
- Episode 7 / August 8 Julie Kornblum & Judy Richards
- Episode 6 / August 1 Joshua S. Howard - Dancer and Model
- Episode 5 / July 25 Fiberverse - The Midnight Garden theme
- Episode 4 / July 18 Karen Benjamin The Natural World
- Episode 3 / July 11 Penny Richards - washer pendants.
- Episode 2 / July 4th Shannon Matlaga, Sea Creatures & blast from my podcast series Art Ateliers
-Debut / Episode 1 June 27 Barb Noren - Pirates!
View the cycle of Full Circle; re-birth of a tree at https://www.youtube.com/user/2000ACB/videos
2006 – I thought of the idea and shredded some paper
2007 – I put it all together and my Tree had it’s debut in an art show in Bloomfield, NJ
2008 – My Tree traveled for an art show in Jersey City, NJ
2009 – My Tree jumped off it’s three foot platform and got planted in Rockaway, NJ
2010 – Year 1 outside. It took seven months for the wind to knock down the top half of the trunk. Had a short move into a garden in the same yard.
2011- Year 2 outside. Moved out of the garden and next to a dog house in the same yard.
2012 – Year 3 outside. January 29 it fell. Started to flatten as the seasons passed.
2013 – Year 4 outside. The bark has totally disconnected from the base. Almost completely flat. Pictures below.
2015 – Year 6 outside. I had my friend take what was left indoors to dry out and mail to California.
2018 – Year 9 I turn it into an non functional purse to be carried by a model wearing Memento Mori
2020 & Beyond - what's next for the tree?